71 matches for healthcare management
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||55 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Health Educators
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Care Transition Liaison
- Health Care Consultant
- Health Management Program Specialist
- Health Coach
- Health Coordinator
- Health Education Assistant
- Health Education Consultant
- Health Education Coordinator
- Health Education Director
- Health Education Program Manager
- Health Education Specialist
- Health Educator
- Health Outreach Coordinator
- Health Promotion Manager
- Health Promotion Director
- Health Promotion Specialist
- Health Screener
- Health Specialist
- Health Teacher
- Health and Wellness Vice President
- Healthcare Educator
- Healthcare Specialist
- Cancer Prevention Program Manager
- Certified Health Education Specialist
- Child Health Associate
- Chronic Disease Manager
- Community Health Consultant
- Community Health Education Coordinator
- Community Health Education Program Manager
- Community Health Educator
- Community Health Nurse
- Community Health Person
- Community Health Planner
- Community Health Planning Director
- Community Health Worker (CHW)
- Early Breastfeeding Care Specialist
- Family Health Education Program Manager
- Home Health Nurse
- Medical Case Manager
- Mental Health Project Manager
- Online Health Coach
- Patient Care Technician Preceptor
- Prevention Health Educator
- Program Services Manager
- Public Health Administrator
- Public Health Advisor
- Public Health Analyst
- Public Health Educator
- Public Health Instructor
- Public Health Officer
- Public Health Representative
- Public Health Specialist
- Public Health Technologist
- Registered Public Health Nurse
- Tobacco Prevention Health Educator
- Provide and manage health education programs that help individuals, families, and their communities maximize and maintain healthy lifestyles. Collect and analyze data to identify community needs prior to planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, policies, and environments. May serve as a resource to assist individuals, other healthcare workers, or the community, and may administer fiscal resources for health education programs.
- Collaborate with health specialists and civic groups to determine community health needs and the availability of services and to develop goals for meeting needs.
- Design and conduct evaluations and diagnostic studies to assess the quality and performance of health education programs.
- Develop and maintain health education libraries to provide resources for staff and community agencies.
- Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with agencies and organizations interested in public health care.
- Develop and present health education and promotion programs, such as training workshops, conferences, and school or community presentations.
- Develop operational plans and policies necessary to achieve health education objectives and services.
- Develop, conduct, or coordinate health needs assessments and other public health surveys.
- Develop, prepare, and coordinate grant applications and grant-related activities to obtain funding for health education programs and related work.
- Maintain databases, mailing lists, telephone networks, and other information to facilitate the functioning of health education programs.
- Prepare and distribute health education materials, such as reports, bulletins, and visual aids, to address smoking, vaccines, and other public health concerns.
- Provide guidance to agencies and organizations on assessment of health education needs and on development and delivery of health education programs.
- Supervise professional and technical staff in implementing health programs, objectives, and goals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect information about community health needs.
- Plan programs to address community health issues.
Learn more on the