5 matches for Marketing Representative
- Represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings, draw up legal documents, or manage or advise clients on legal transactions. May specialize in a single area or may practice broadly in many areas of law.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Probate wills and represent and advise executors and administrators of estates.
- Work in environmental law, representing public interest groups, waste disposal companies, or construction firms in their dealings with state and federal agencies.
Detailed Work Activities
- Represent the interests of clients in legal proceedings.
Learn more on the