15 matches for Real Estate Agent/Realtor
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Real Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Closer
- Real Estate Lawyer
- Estate Conservator
- Estate Planning Attorney
- Agency Legal Counsel
- Closing Agent
- Tax Agent
- Act as agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for businesses or individuals.
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
- Help develop federal and state programs, draft and interpret laws and legislation, and establish enforcement procedures.
- Probate wills and represent and advise executors and administrators of estates.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Search for and examine public and other legal records to write opinions or establish ownership.
- Work in environmental law, representing public interest groups, waste disposal companies, or construction firms in their dealings with state and federal agencies.
Learn more on the