39 matches for Adult education teacher
|Alternate Occupation Titles||20 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Education Consultant
- Education Coordinator
- Education Specialist
- Education Supervisor
- Educational Consultant
- Educational Specialist
- Teacher Evaluation Specialist
- Teacher Specialist
- Career and Technical Education Coordinator
- Career and Technical Education Curriculum Coordinator
- English as Second Language Adult School Advisor
- English for Speakers of Other Languages Adult Education Teacher
- General Educational Development Coordinator
- Health and Physical Education Specialist
- Instructional Resource Teacher
- Literacy Teacher
- Special Education Coordinator
- Special Education Curriculum Specialist
- Special Education Director
- Develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology in specialized fields that provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses. Includes educational consultants and specialists, and instructional material directors.
- Advise teaching and administrative staff in curriculum development, use of materials and equipment, and implementation of state and federal programs and procedures.
- Advise and teach students.
- Confer with members of educational committees and advisory groups to obtain knowledge of subject areas and to relate curriculum materials to specific subjects, individual student needs, and occupational areas.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in cataloging, distributing, and maintaining educational materials and equipment in curriculum libraries and laboratories.
- Develop instructional materials to be used by educators and instructors.
- Interpret and enforce provisions of state education codes and rules and regulations of state education boards.
- Observe work of teaching staff to evaluate performance and to recommend changes that could strengthen teaching skills.
- Plan and conduct teacher training programs and conferences dealing with new classroom procedures, instructional materials and equipment, and teaching aids.
- Prepare or approve manuals, guidelines, and reports on state educational policies and practices for distribution to school districts.
- Recommend, order, or authorize purchase of instructional materials, supplies, equipment, and visual aids designed to meet student educational needs and district standards.
- Update the content of educational programs to ensure that students are being trained with equipment and processes that are technologically current.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise educators on curricula, instructional methods, or policies.
- Assess educational needs of students.
- Collaborate with other agencies and institutions to coordinate educational matters.
- Evaluate effectiveness of educational programs.
- Evaluate performance of educational staff.
- Modify teaching methods or materials to accommodate student needs.
- Promote educational institutions or programs.
Learn more on the