41 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
|Alternate Occupation Titles||25 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Science Content Coordinator
- Education Consultant
- Education Coordinator
- Education Specialist
- Education Supervisor
- Educational Consultant
- Educational Specialist
- Social Studies Coordinator
- Career and Technical Education Coordinator
- Career and Technical Education Curriculum Coordinator
- Curriculum and Assessment Coordinator
- Curriculum and Assessment Director
- Curriculum and Instruction Director
- Curriculum and Instruction Principal
- Curriculum and Instruction Supervisor
- English for Speakers of Other Languages Adult Education Teacher
- General Educational Development Coordinator
- Guidance Services Professional
- Health and Physical Education Specialist
- Instructional Services Director
- Mathematics, Business, Instructional Technology, and Assessment Coordinator
- Special Services Coordinator
- Special Education Coordinator
- Special Education Curriculum Specialist
- Special Education Director
- Develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology in specialized fields that provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses. Includes educational consultants and specialists, and instructional material directors.
- Conduct or participate in workshops, committees, and conferences designed to promote the intellectual, social, and physical welfare of students.
- Confer with members of educational committees and advisory groups to obtain knowledge of subject areas and to relate curriculum materials to specific subjects, individual student needs, and occupational areas.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in cataloging, distributing, and maintaining educational materials and equipment in curriculum libraries and laboratories.
- Develop instructional materials to be used by educators and instructors.
- Interpret and enforce provisions of state education codes and rules and regulations of state education boards.
- Prepare or approve manuals, guidelines, and reports on state educational policies and practices for distribution to school districts.
- Recommend, order, or authorize purchase of instructional materials, supplies, equipment, and visual aids designed to meet student educational needs and district standards.
- Update the content of educational programs to ensure that students are being trained with equipment and processes that are technologically current.
Detailed Work Activities
- Serve on institutional or departmental committees.
- Advise educators on curricula, instructional methods, or policies.
- Assess educational needs of students.
- Collaborate with other agencies and institutions to coordinate educational matters.
- Evaluate effectiveness of educational programs.
- Evaluate performance of educational staff.
- Promote educational institutions or programs.
Learn more on the