13 matches for School principal/ administrator
Alternate Occupation Titles
- School Standards Coach
- School Superintendent
- Academic Assistant Principal
- Assistant Principal
- Curriculum and Instruction Principal
- English as Second Language Adult School Advisor
- High School Department Chair
- Program Administrator
- Vice Principal
- Advise teaching and administrative staff in curriculum development, use of materials and equipment, and implementation of state and federal programs and procedures.
- Prepare or approve manuals, guidelines, and reports on state educational policies and practices for distribution to school districts.
- Research, evaluate, and prepare recommendations on curricula, instructional methods, and materials for school systems.
Learn more on the