23 matches for Teaching and Learning
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Teacher Support and Student Intervention Team Lead
- Learning Consultant
- Learning Design Specialist
- Learning Development Specialist
- Learning Specialist
- Curriculum and Assessment Director
- Curriculum and Instruction Director
- Instructional Technology Resource Teacher
- Develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology into instruction in order to provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses. May train and coach teachers. Includes educational consultants and specialists, and instructional material directors.
- Teach instructors to use instructional technology or to integrate technology with teaching.
- Adapt instructional content or delivery methods for different levels or types of learners.
- Advise teaching and administrative staff in curriculum development, use of materials and equipment, and implementation of state and federal programs and procedures.
- Advise and teach students.
- Assess effectiveness and efficiency of instruction according to ease of instructional technology use and student learning, knowledge transfer, and satisfaction.
- Conduct needs assessments and strategic learning assessments to develop the basis for curriculum development or to update curricula.
- Define instructional, learning, or performance objectives.
- Design learning products, including Web-based aids or electronic performance support systems.
- Observe work of teaching staff to evaluate performance and to recommend changes that could strengthen teaching skills.
- Plan and conduct teacher training programs and conferences dealing with new classroom procedures, instructional materials and equipment, and teaching aids.
- Provide analytical support for the design and development of training curricula, learning strategies, educational policies, or courseware standards.
Detailed Work Activities
- Teach others to use technology or equipment.
- Create technology-based learning materials.
- Modify teaching methods or materials to accommodate student needs.
Learn more on the