13 matches for Music%20Performance%20-%20Jazz
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Jazz Musician
- Music Artist
- Singing Telegram Performer
- Vocal Performer
- Perform before live audiences, or in television, radio, or movie productions.
- Interpret or modify music, applying knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm, and voice production to individualize presentations and maintain audience interest.
- Memorize musical selections and routines, or sing following printed text, musical notation, or customer instructions.
- Seek out and learn new music suitable for live performance or recording.
- Sing a cappella or with musical accompaniment.
Detailed Work Activities
- Perform music for the public.
- Perform for recordings.
- Create musical compositions, arrangements or scores.
Learn more on the