30 matches for Professional%2C%20scientific%20and%20technical%20services
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||23 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Technical Writers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Technical and Scientific Publications Editor
- Technical Communicator
- Technical Editor
- Technical Publications Writer
- Technical Report Writer
- Technical Writer
- Technical Writer (Consultant)
- Technical Writer and Editor
- Technical Writer/Instructional Designer
- Technical Writing Lead/Mgr
- Scientific Technical Writer
- Scientific Writer
- Documentation Specialist/Technical Writer
- Global Technical Writer
- Health Technical Writer
- Health Science Writer
- Instructional Designer/Technical Writer
- Medical Technical Writer
- Principal Technical Writer
- Quality Analyst/Technical Writer
- Senior Technical Editor
- Senior Technical Writer
- Senior Instructional Developer/Technical Writer
- Write technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions. May assist in layout work.
- Confer with customer representatives, vendors, plant executives, or publisher to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
- Review manufacturer's and trade catalogs, drawings and other data relative to operation, maintenance, and service of equipment.
Detailed Work Activities
- Compile technical information or documentation.
- Draw detailed or technical illustrations.
- Review details of technical drawings or specifications.
Learn more on the