30 matches for Advertising copy writer
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||17 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Copy Writers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Advertising Copy Writer
- Advertising Copywriter
- Advertising Writer
- Advertising Account Executive
- Advertising Associate
- Advertising Specialist
- Copy Writer
- Ad Copy Writer
- Ad Writer
- Blurb Writer
- Business Writer
- Content Writer
- Freelance Copywriter
- Freelance Writer
- Web Content Writer
- Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast, or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
- Write articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
- Write to customers in their terms and on their level so that the advertiser's sales message is more readily received.
- Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
- Develop advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients, working with an advertising agency's creative director and art director to determine the best way to present advertising information.
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
- Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
- Invent names for products and write the slogans that appear on packaging, brochures and other promotional material.
- Review advertising trends, consumer surveys, and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote products.
Detailed Work Activities
- Write advertising or promotional material.
- Edit written materials.
Learn more on the