10 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Service Chief
- Chief, ER and Consult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Medical Director, Clinical Services and Staff Psychiatrist
- Physicians and Surgeons
- Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science
- Serve on committees to promote or maintain community mental health services or delivery systems.
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or other professionals.
- Teach, take continuing education classes, attend conferences or seminars, or conduct research and publish findings to increase understanding of mental, emotional, or behavioral states or disorders.
Learn more on the