12 matches for car rental managers
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Acute Care Medicine Department Chief
- Director, Adult and Critical Care Hospitalist Service
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Hospitalist
- Provide inpatient care predominantly in settings such as medical wards, acute care units, intensive care units, rehabilitation centers, or emergency rooms. Manage and coordinate patient care throughout treatment.
- Communicate with patients' primary care physicians upon admission, when treatment plans change, or at discharge to maintain continuity and quality of care.
- Diagnose, treat, or provide continuous care to hospital inpatients.
- Direct, coordinate, or supervise the patient care activities of nursing or support staff.
- Write patient discharge summaries and send them to primary care physicians.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage healthcare operations.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
Learn more on the