12 matches for Wireless%20Communications%20Technology
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Communication Specialist
- Speech-Language Pathologist, Assistive Technology Coordinator
- Assess and treat persons with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders. May select alternative communication systems and teach their use. May perform research related to speech and language problems.
- Communicate with non-speaking students, using sign language or computer technology.
- Conduct or direct research on speech or hearing topics and report findings for use in developing procedures, technologies, or treatments.
- Consult with and advise educators or medical staff on speech or hearing topics, such as communication strategies or speech and language stimulation.
- Design, develop, or employ alternative diagnostic or communication devices or strategies.
- Educate patients and family members about various topics, such as communication techniques or strategies to cope with or to avoid personal misunderstandings.
- Instruct clients in techniques for more effective communication, such as sign language, lip reading, or voice improvement.
- Participate in conferences, training, continuing education courses, or publish research results to share knowledge of new hearing or speech disorder treatment methods or technologies.
- Provide communication instruction to dialect speakers or students with limited English proficiency.
- Use computer applications to identify or assist with communication disabilities.
Learn more on the