14 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Before and After Care Aide
- Before and After Care Director
- Before and After School Daycare Worker
- Family Service Advocate
- Infant and Toddler Teacher
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
Detailed Work Activities
- Arrange childcare or educational settings to ensure physical safety of children.
- Develop educational or training programs.
- Maintain client information or service records.
- Perform human resources activities.
- Train service staff.
Learn more on the