6 matches for Human & Social Services
- Care for children in private households and provide support and expertise to parents in satisfying children's physical, emotional, intellectual, and social needs. Duties may include meal planning and preparation, laundry and clothing care, organization of play activities and outings, discipline, intellectual stimulation, language activities, and transportation.
- Help prepare and serve nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for children.
- Model appropriate social behaviors and encourage concern for others to cultivate development of interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Transport children to schools, social outings, and medical appointments.
Detailed Work Activities
- Maintain client information or service records.
- Purchase products or services.
Learn more on the