Insurance Sales Agents
53 matches for Insurance sales agent
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||37 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Insurance Sales Agents
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Insurance Salesman
- Insurance Salesperson
- Insurance Agency Manager
- Insurance Agent
- Insurance Broker
- Insurance Producer
- Insurance Representative
- Insurance Solicitor
- Insurance Special Agent
- Sales Agent
- Sales Associate
- Sales Director
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Sales Special Agent
- Sales Specialist
- Accounts Sales Consultant
- Burial Agent
- Commercial Lines Insurance Agent
- Compensation Agent
- Debit Agent
- District Sales Coordinator
- District Agent
- Group Insurance Special Agent
- Group Insurance Specialist
- Health Insurance Sales Agent
- Health Insurance Specialist
- Inside Sales Representative
- Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
- Life Insurance Salesperson
- Life Insurance Agent
- Outside Sales Representative
- Pension Agent
- Surety Bond Agent
- Underwriting Sales Representative
- Sell life, property, casualty, health, automotive, or other types of insurance. May refer clients to independent brokers, work as an independent broker, or be employed by an insurance company.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Inspect property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is a good insurance risk.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
- Plan and oversee incorporation of insurance program into bookkeeping system of company.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance, or specialized policies, such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
Detailed Work Activities
- Maintain records of sales or other business transactions.
- Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Process sales or other transactions.
- Review accuracy of sales or other transactions.
Learn more on the
Insurance Sales Agents