16 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Service Coordinator
- Social Services Director
- Social Worker
- Medicaid Service Coordinator (MSC)
- Patient Service Representative
- Patient Service Specialist
- Patient Services Assistant
- Patient Services Coordinator
- Patient Services Representative
- Patient Services Specialist
- Patient Resources and Reimbursement Agent
- Assist patients in obtaining services, understanding policies and making health care decisions.
- Explain policies, procedures, or services to patients using medical or administrative knowledge.
- Maintain knowledge of community services and resources available to patients.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, continue education, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Refer patients to appropriate health care services or resources.
Learn more on the