10 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Scientific Informatics Analyst
- Scientific Informatics Analyst/Web Application Architect
- Scientific Information Analyst
- Scientific Software Engineer
- Assistant Research Scientist
- Bioinformatics Scientist
- Lead Scientific Analyst
- Lead Scientific Software Analyst
- Apply principles and methods of bioinformatics to assist scientists in areas such as pharmaceuticals, medical technology, biotechnology, computational biology, proteomics, computer information science, biology and medical informatics. Apply bioinformatics tools to visualize, analyze, manipulate or interpret molecular data. May build and maintain databases for processing and analyzing genomic or other biological information.
- Participate in the preparation of reports or scientific publications.
Learn more on the