- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, or test lamps.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Powerhouse, Substation, and Relay
- Inspect and test equipment and circuits to identify malfunctions or defects, using wiring diagrams and testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or ammeters.
- Run signal quality and connectivity tests for individual cables, and record results.
- Construct, test, maintain, and repair substation relay and control systems.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Record instrument readings and operational changes in operating logs.
- Submit daily reports on facility operations.
- Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
||Hydroelectric Plant Technicians
- Take readings and record data, such as water levels, temperatures, or flow rates.
- Maintain logs, reports, work requests, or other records of work performed in hydroelectric plants.
- Test and repair or replace electrical equipment, such as circuit breakers, station batteries, cable trays, conduits, or control devices.