||Cutting and Slicing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Set up, operate, or tend machines that cut or slice materials, such as glass, stone, cork, rubber, tobacco, food, paper, or insulating material.
- Press buttons, pull levers, or depress pedals to start and operate cutting and slicing machines.
- Start machines to verify setups, and make any necessary adjustments.
- Adjust machine controls to alter position, alignment, speed, or pressure.
- Maintain production records, such as quantities, types, and dimensions of materials produced.
- Tighten pulleys or add abrasives to maintain cutting speeds.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
- Write test or inspection reports describing results, recommendations, or needed repairs.
- Monitor production operations or equipment to ensure conformance to specifications, making necessary process or assembly adjustments.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Record instrument readings and operational changes in operating logs.
- Submit daily reports on facility operations.
- Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
||Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Prepare metal surfaces or workpieces, using hand-operated equipment, such as grinders, cutters, or drills.
- Compute and record settings for new work, applying knowledge of metal properties, principles of welding, and shop mathematics.
- Record operational information on specified production reports.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.