Related occupations for task:
Operate presses to print proofs of plates, monitoring printing quality to ensure that it is adequate.
||Photographic Process Workers and Processing Machine Operators
- Create prints according to customer specifications and laboratory protocols.
- Produce color or black-and-white photographs, negatives, or slides, applying standard photographic reproduction techniques and procedures.
- Set or adjust machine controls, according to specifications, type of operation, or material requirements.
- Reprint originals for enlargement or in sections to be pieced together.
- Operate machines to prepare circuit boards and to expose, develop, etch, fix, wash, dry, or print film or plates.
- Thread filmstrips through densitometers or sensitometers and expose film to light to determine density of film, necessary color corrections, or light sensitivity.
- Produce timed prints with separate densities or color settings for each scene of a production.
- Set automatic timers, lens openings, and printer carriages to specified focus and exposure times and start exposure to duplicate originals, photographs, or negatives.
||Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect jams or malfunctions, making adjustments as necessary.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Monitor production operations or equipment to ensure conformance to specifications, making necessary process or assembly adjustments.
||Welders, Cutters, and Welder Fitters
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
||Lathe and Turning Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Start lathe or turning machines and observe operations to ensure that specifications are met.
See all 15 related occupations >>