Related Occupations for Task
53-2012.00 - Commercial Pilots
Related occupations for task:
Use instrumentation to pilot aircraft when visibility is poor.
||Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers
- Work as part of a flight team with other crew members, especially during takeoffs and landings.
- Use instrumentation to guide flights when visibility is poor.
- Start engines, operate controls, and pilot airplanes to transport passengers, mail, or freight, adhering to flight plans, regulations, and procedures.
- Steer aircraft along planned routes, using autopilot and flight management computers.
- Start aircraft and observe gauges, meters, and other instruments to detect evidence of malfunctions.
||Airfield Operations Specialists
- Use airfield landing and navigational aids and digital data terminal communications equipment to perform duties.