Related occupations for task:
Confer with clients, editors, writers, art directors, and other interested parties regarding the nature and content of artwork to be produced.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Collaborate with those in charge of lighting and sound so that those production aspects can be coordinated with set designs or exhibit layouts.
- Confer with conservators to determine how to handle an exhibit's environmental aspects, such as lighting, temperature, and humidity, so that objects will be protected and exhibits will be enhanced.
||Media Technical Directors/Managers
- Confer with operations directors to formulate and maintain fair and attainable technical policies for programs.
- Discuss filter options, lens choices, and the visual effects of objects being filmed with photography directors and video operators.
||Film and Video Editors
- Discuss the sound requirements of pictures with sound effects editors.
- Confer with producers and directors concerning layout or editing approaches needed to increase dramatic or entertainment value of productions.
||Producers and Directors
- Confer with technical directors, managers, crew members, and writers to discuss details of production, such as photography, script, music, sets, and costumes.
||Sound Engineering Technicians
- Confer with producers, performers, and others to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production, such as a musical recording or a film.
See all 10 related occupations >>