Related occupations for task:
Plan project arrangements or outlines, and organize material accordingly.
||Writers and Authors
- Plan project arrangements or outlines, and organize material accordingly.
- Prepare works in appropriate format for publication, and send them to publishers or producers.
- Write fiction or nonfiction prose, such as short stories, novels, biographies, articles, descriptive or critical analyses, and essays.
||Producers and Directors
- Communicate to actors the approach, characterization, and movement needed for each scene in such a way that rehearsals and takes are minimized.
- Compose and edit scripts or provide screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written.
- Confer with creative, art, copywriting, or production department heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts and to coordinate creative activities.
- Attend photo shoots and printing sessions to ensure that the products needed are obtained.
- Direct and stage dance presentations for various forms of entertainment.
- Coordinate production music with music directors.
||Music Directors and Composers
- Assign and review staff work in such areas as scoring, arranging, and copying music, and vocal coaching.
See all 8 related occupations >>