Related Occupations for Task
47-2151.00 - Pipelayers
Related occupations for task:
Operate mechanized equipment, such as pickup trucks, rollers, tandem dump trucks, front-end loaders, or backhoes.
||Operating Engineers and Other Construction Equipment Operators
- Start engines, move throttles, switches, or levers, or depress pedals to operate machines, such as bulldozers, trench excavators, road graders, or backhoes.
- Drive and maneuver equipment equipped with blades in successive passes over working areas to remove topsoil, vegetation, or rocks or to distribute and level earth or terrain.
- Operate tractors or bulldozers to perform such tasks as clearing land, mixing sludge, trimming backfills, or building roadways or parking lots.
- Operate loaders to pull out stumps, rip asphalt or concrete, rough-grade properties, bury refuse, or perform general cleanup.
- Drive tractor-trailer trucks to move equipment from site to site.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Drive machines onto truck trailers, and drive trucks to transport machines and material to and from job sites.
- Operate oil distributors, loaders, chip spreaders, dump trucks, and snow plows.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Drive or guide truck-mounted equipment into position, level and stabilize rigs, and extend telescoping derricks.
- Drive trucks, tractors, or truck-mounted drills to and from work sites.
||Highway Maintenance Workers
- Drive trucks to transport crews and equipment to work sites.
- Drive heavy equipment and vehicles with adjustable attachments to sweep debris from paved surfaces, mow grass and weeds, remove snow and ice, and spread salt and sand.
||Mine Cutting and Channeling Machine Operators
- Drive mobile, truck-mounted, or track-mounted drilling or cutting machine in mines and quarries or on construction sites.
See all 11 related occupations >>