Related occupations for task:
Align and secure pattern film on reference tables of optical programmers, and observe enlarger scope views of printed circuit boards.
||Sewing Machine Operators
- Position items under needles, using marks on machines, clamps, templates, or cloth as guides.
- Position material or articles in clamps, templates, or hoop frames prior to automatic operation of machines.
- Position and mark patterns on materials to prepare for sewing.
||Cutting, Punching, and Press Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Position, align, and secure workpieces against fixtures or stops on machine beds or on dies.
- Place workpieces on cutting tables, manually or using hoists, cranes, or sledges.
||Shoe Machine Operators and Tenders
- Collect shoe parts from conveyer belts or racks and place them in machinery such as ovens or on molds for dressing, returning them to conveyers or racks to send them to the next work station.
- Select and place spools of thread or pre-wound bobbins into shuttles, or onto spindles or loupers of stitching machines.
||Etchers and Engravers
- Position and clamp workpieces, plates, or rollers in holding fixtures.
- Select and insert required templates into pattern frames beneath the stylus of a machine cutting tool or router.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Position templates or measure materials to locate specified points of cuts or to obtain maximum yields, using rules, scales, or patterns.
- Unroll, lay out, attach, or mount materials or items on cutting tables or machines.
See more related occupations >>