Related occupations for task:
Remove items from washers or dry-cleaning machines, or direct other workers to do so.
||Nuclear Power Reactor Operators
- Direct reactor operators in emergency situations, in accordance with emergency operating procedures.
- Authorize maintenance activities on units or changes in equipment or system operational status.
- Supervise technicians' work activities to ensure that equipment is operated in accordance with policies and procedures that protect workers from radiation and ensure environmental safety.
- Authorize actions to correct identified operational inefficiencies or hazards so that operating efficiency is maximized and potential environmental issues are minimized.
- Direct the collection and testing of air, water, gas, or solid samples to determine radioactivity levels or to ensure appropriate radioactive containment.
- Direct measurement of the intensity or types of radiation in work areas, equipment, or materials.
- Identify or direct implementation of appropriate decontamination procedures, based on equipment and the size, nature, and type of contamination.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Remove products, machine attachments, or waste material from machines.
- Unclamp and hoist full reels from braiding, winding, or other fabricating machines, using power hoists.
||Cutting and Slicing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Remove completed materials or products from cutting or slicing machines, and stack or store them for additional processing.
- Remove defective or substandard materials from machines, and readjust machine components so that products meet standards.
- Direct workers on cutting teams.
||Furnace, Kiln, Oven, Drier, and Kettle Operators and Tenders
- Remove products from equipment, manually or using hoists, and prepare them for storage, shipment, or additional processing.
- Direct crane operators and crew members to load vessels with materials to be processed.
||Chemical Plant and System Operators
- Direct workers engaged in operating machinery that regulates the flow of materials and products.
- Supervise the cleaning of towers, strainers, or spray tips.
See more related occupations >>