Related occupations for task:
Dump or scoop prescribed solid, granular, or powdered materials into equipment.
||Paper Goods Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Place rolls of paper or cardboard on machine feed tracks, and thread paper through gluing, coating, and slitting rollers.
- Fill glue and paraffin reservoirs, and position rollers to dispense glue onto paperboard.
- Lift tote boxes of finished cartons, and dump cartons into feed hoppers.
- Load automatic stapling mechanisms.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Dump materials such as prepared ingredients into machine hoppers prior to mixing.
||Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
- Fill machines with glue, cement, or adhesives.
- Mount or load material such as paper, plastic, wood, or rubber in feeding mechanisms of cementing or gluing machines.
- Load and unload equipment chambers and transport finished product to storage or to area for further processing.
- Measure and weigh amounts of crystal growing materials, mix and grind materials, load materials into container, and monitor processing procedures to help identify crystal growing problems.
||Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Mix and measure compounds, or weigh premixed compounds, and dump them into machine tubs, cavities, or molds.
- Pour or load metal or sand into melting pots, furnaces, molds, or hoppers, using shovels, ladles, or machines.
See more related occupations >>