Related occupations for task:
Remove or add stencils during blasting to create differing cut depths, intricate designs, or rough, pitted finishes.
||Sewing Machine Operators
- Remove holding devices and finished items from machines.
- Attach tape, trim, appliques, or elastic to specified garments or garment parts, according to item specifications.
- Attach buttons, hooks, zippers, fasteners, or other accessories to fabric, using feeding hoppers or clamp holders.
||Shoe and Leather Workers and Repairers
- Construct, decorate, or repair leather products according to specifications, using sewing machines, needles and thread, leather lacing, glue, clamps, hand tools, or rivets.
- Drill or punch holes and insert or attach metal rings, handles, and fastening hardware, such as buckles.
- Attach accessories or ornamentation to decorate or protect products.
||Painters, Transportation Equipment
- Remove accessories, such as chrome or mirrors, from vehicles and mask other surfaces with tape or paper to protect them from paint.
- Apply designs, lettering, or other identifying or decorative items to finished products, using paint brushes or paint sprayers.
||Forging Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Install, adjust, and remove dies, synchronizing cams, forging hammers, and stop guides, using overhead cranes or other hoisting devices, and hand tools.
- Remove dies from machines when production runs are finished.
||Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operators, Metal and Plastic
- Remove and replace dull cutting tools.
- Maintain machines and remove and replace broken or worn machine tools, using hand tools.
See all 18 related occupations >>