Related occupations for task:
Remove finished cores, and stack or place them on conveyors for transfer to other work areas.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Remove products, machine attachments, or waste material from machines.
- Unclamp and hoist full reels from braiding, winding, or other fabricating machines, using power hoists.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
||Cutting and Slicing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Stack and sort cut material for packaging, further processing, or shipping, according to types and sizes of material.
- Remove completed materials or products from cutting or slicing machines, and stack or store them for additional processing.
- Remove defective or substandard materials from machines, and readjust machine components so that products meet standards.
||Extruding, Forming, Pressing, and Compacting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Clear jams, and remove defective or substandard materials or products.
- Remove materials or products from molds or from extruding, forming, pressing, or compacting machines, and stack or store them for additional processing.
||Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Except Sawing
- Inspect and mark completed workpieces and stack them on pallets, in boxes, or on conveyors so that they can be moved to the next workstation.
- Unclamp workpieces and remove them from machines.
See more related occupations >>