Related occupations for task:
Clean and lubricate equipment.
||Extruding and Forming Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Synthetic and Glass Fibers
- Clean and maintain extruding and forming machines, using hand tools.
- Remove polymer deposits from spinnerettes and equipment, using silicone spray, brass chisels, and bronze-wool pads.
- Remove excess, entangled, or completed filaments from machines, using hand tools.
- Wipe finish rollers with cloths and wash finish trays with water when necessary.
||Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Add treating or neutralizing agents to products, and pump products through filters or centrifuges to remove impurities or to precipitate products.
- Drain equipment, and pump water or other solutions through to flush and clean tanks or equipment.
- Flush or clean equipment, using steam hoses or mechanical reamers.
- Make minor repairs, lubricate, and maintain equipment, using hand tools.
||Cutting, Punching, and Press Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Clean and lubricate machines.
- Select, clean, and install spacers, rubber sleeves, or cutters on arbors.
||Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers
- Inspect pipelines, tightening connections and lubricating valves as necessary.
- Clean interiors of processing units by circulating chemicals and solvents within units.
||Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Except Sawing
- Clean or maintain products, machines, or work areas.
- Grease or oil woodworking machines.
See more related occupations >>