Related occupations for task:
Transfer control of departing flights to traffic control centers and accept control of arriving flights.
||Airfield Operations Specialists
- Coordinate with agencies, such as air traffic control, civil engineers, or command posts, to ensure support of airfield management activities.
- Perform and supervise airfield management activities, including mobile airfield management functions.
- Coordinate changes to flight itineraries with appropriate Air Traffic Control (ATC) agencies.
- Coordinate with agencies to meet aircrew requirements for billeting, messing, refueling, ground transportation, and transient aircraft maintenance.
||Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers
- Direct activities of aircraft crews during flights.
- Coordinate flight activities with ground crews and air traffic control and inform crew members of flight and test procedures.
- Schedule and coordinate in-flight testing programs with ground crews and air traffic control to ensure availability of ground tracking, equipment monitoring, and related services.
- Coordinate flight activities with ground crews and air traffic control, and inform crew members of flight and test procedures.