Related occupations for task:
Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
||Video Game Designers
- Guide design discussions between development teams.
- Solicit, obtain, and integrate feedback from design and technical staff into original game design.
- Consult with multiple stakeholders to define requirements and implement online features.
- Collaborate with artists to achieve appropriate visual style.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Communicate with staff or clients to understand specific system requirements.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Confer with end users to define or implement clinical system requirements such as data release formats, delivery schedules, and testing protocols.
||Computer Network Architects
- Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to determine customer needs.
See all 13 related occupations >>