Related Occupations for Task
17-2011.00 - Aerospace Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Plan or conduct experimental, environmental, operational, or stress tests on models or prototypes of aircraft or aerospace systems or equipment.
- Develop or test photonic prototypes or models.
- Design, integrate, or test photonics systems or components.
- Conduct testing to determine functionality or optimization or to establish limits of photonics systems or components.
- Analyze, fabricate, or test fiber-optic links.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Develop, test, or program new robots.
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment used for green production applications, such as waste-to-energy conversion systems, minimization of material waste, or replacement of human operators in dangerous work environments.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Inspect or test parts to determine nature or cause of defects or malfunctions.
- Perform or execute manual or automated tests of automotive system or component performance, efficiency, or durability.
- Participate in research or testing of computerized automotive applications, such as telemetrics, intelligent transportation systems, artificial intelligence, or automatic control.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Assist engineers to design, develop, test, or manufacture industrial machinery, consumer products, or other equipment.
- Inspect and test mechanical equipment.
- Apply testing or monitoring apparatus to operating equipment.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Test radio frequency identification device (RFID) software to ensure proper functioning.
- Install, test, or maintain radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems.
- Test tags or labels to ensure readability.
See more related occupations >>