Related Occupations for Task
47-2181.00 - Roofers
Related occupations for task:
Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Construct forms or chutes for pouring concrete.
- Assemble, erect, or dismantle scaffolds, rigging, or hoisting equipment.
- Set ladders, scaffolds, and hoists in place for taking supplies to roofs.
||Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- Assemble hoisting equipment or rigging, such as cables, pulleys, or hooks, to move heavy equipment or materials.
- Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures.
See more related occupations >>