||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Measure designated amounts of ingredients for terrazzo or grout, according to standard formulas and specifications, using graduated containers and scales, and load ingredients into portable mixer.
- Blend marble chip mixtures, place into panels, and push a roller over the surface to embed the chips.
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
- Move terrazzo installation materials, tools, machines, or work devices to work areas, manually or using wheelbarrow.
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Mix ingredients to create compounds for covering or cleaning surfaces.
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete, using portable cement mixers.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Supply equipment to rig floors as requested and provide assistance to roughnecks.
- Dig holes, set forms, and mix and pour concrete into forms to make foundations for wood or steel derricks.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Control the viscosity and weight of the drilling fluid.
- Weigh clay, and mix with water and chemicals to make drilling mud, using portable mixers.
||Helpers--Brickmasons, Blockmasons, Stonemasons, and Tile and Marble Setters
- Mix mortar, plaster, and grout, manually or using machines, according to standard formulas.
- Transport materials, tools, or machines to installation sites, manually or using conveyance equipment.