Related occupations for task:
Develop proposed project objectives and targets and report to management on progress in attaining them.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography, as well as altitudes from which to photograph terrain.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Keep manufacturing production logs.
- Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors.
- Establish production or quality control standards.
- Prepare or present technical or project status reports.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Prepare necessary criteria, procedures, reports, or plans for successful conduct of the project with consideration given to site preparation, facility validation, installation, quality assurance, or testing.
- Prepare, review, or maintain maintenance schedules, design documentation, or operational reports or charts.
- Prepare estimate of production costs and production progress reports for management.
See more related occupations >>