Related occupations for task:
Record operational data on tags, and attach tags to machines.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Record instrument readings and operational changes in operating logs.
- Submit daily reports on facility operations.
- Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
- Complete, review, or maintain production, time, or component waste reports.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Record information, such as the number of products tested, meter readings, or dates and times of product production.
- Read gauges or charts, and record data obtained.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
- Mark items with details such as grade or acceptance-rejection status.
- Write test or inspection reports describing results, recommendations, or needed repairs.
See more related occupations >>