Related occupations for task:
Lubricate machinery, equipment, or engine parts, such as gears, shafts, or bearings.
- Service motors by performing tasks such as changing oil and lubricating parts.
- Maintain equipment such as range markers, fire extinguishers, boat fenders, lines, pumps, and fittings.
- Clean boats and repair hulls and superstructures, using hand tools, paint, and brushes.
- Maintain or repair engines, electric motors, pumps, winches, or other mechanical or electrical equipment or assist other crew members with maintenance or repair duties.
- Perform general marine vessel maintenance or repair work, such as repairing leaks, finishing interiors, refueling, or maintaining decks.
- Maintain electrical power, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, water, or sewerage systems.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Grease and lubricate vehicles or specified units, such as springs, universal joints, or steering knuckles, using grease guns or spray lubricants.
- Maintain or repair boats or equipment.
||Ship and Boat Captains
- Maintain boats or equipment on board, such as engines, winches, navigational systems, fire extinguishers, or life preservers.