Related occupations for task:
Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
||Stationary Engineers and Boiler Operators
- Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities, including test results, instrument readings, and details of equipment malfunctions and maintenance work.
- Weigh, measure, and record fuel used.
- Maintain complete records of engineering department activities, including machine operations.
- Order and receive engine room stores, such as oil or spare parts, maintain inventories, and record usage of supplies.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Write test or inspection reports describing results, recommendations, or needed repairs.
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
||Extruding and Forming Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Synthetic and Glass Fibers
- Record details of machine malfunctions.
- Record operational data on tags, and attach tags to machines.
See more related occupations >>