Related occupations for task:
Direct and transport workers to appropriate work sites.
- Redesign the movement of goods to maximize value and minimize costs.
- Plan, organize, and execute logistics support activities, such as maintenance planning, repair analysis, and test equipment recommendations.
- Clear goods through customs and to their destinations for clients.
- Arrange for transportation, warehousing, or product distribution of imported or exported products.
- Manage systems to ensure that pricing structures adequately reflect logistics costing.
- Route or reroute drivers in real time with remote route navigation software, satellite linkup systems, or global positioning systems (GPS) to improve operational efficiencies.
- Coordinate transportation or delivery of materials, supplies, or donations for fundraising events.
||Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Arrange for transportation or storage of purchased products.
See all 6 related occupations >>