Related occupations for task:
Determine locations, boundaries, and depths of holes or channels to be cut.
||Solar Photovoltaic Installers
- Determine appropriate sizes, ratings, and locations for all system overcurrent devices, disconnect devices, grounding equipment, and surge suppression equipment.
- Identify installation locations with proper orientation, area, solar access, or structural integrity for photovoltaic (PV) arrays.
- Establish the location for a fence, and gather information needed to ensure that there are no electric cables or water lines in the area.
||Mine Cutting and Channeling Machine Operators
- Determine locations, boundaries, and depths of holes or channels to be cut.
||Solar Thermal Installers and Technicians
- Determine locations for installing solar subsystem components, including piping, water heaters, valves, and ancillary equipment.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Review client requirements and proposed locations for drilling operations to determine feasibility, and to determine cost estimates.