Related Occupations for Task
11-1031.00 - Legislators
Related occupations for task:
Oversee expense allowances, ensuring that accounts are balanced at the end of each fiscal year.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
- Recommend or authorize capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment or property to increase efficiency and services of operations department.
- Negotiate, authorize, or monitor fulfillment of contracts with equipment or materials suppliers.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Develop budgets or approve expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Prepare and administer budgets, approve and review expenditures, and prepare financial reports.
- Account for and disburse funds.
See all 12 related occupations >>