Related occupations for task:
Identify and evaluate pilot projects or programs to enhance the sustainability research agenda.
- Identify marketing channels for green products or services.
- Devise or evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Analyze storm water systems to identify opportunities for water resource improvements.
- Identify methods for distributing purified wastewater into rivers, streams, or oceans.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs following mergers and acquisitions.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Identify opportunities to reuse or recycle materials to minimize consumption of new materials, minimize waste, or to convert wastes to by-products.
- Locate or select biodegradable, non-toxic, or other environmentally friendly raw materials for manufacturing processes.
||Training and Development Managers
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
See all 15 related occupations >>