Related occupations for task:
Compile and record operational data on forms or in log books.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
- Update operational records or licensing information, using computer terminals.
- Maintain records of applications made or licensing fees collected.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
- Keep up-to-date records of circulation and materials, maintain inventory, and correct cataloging errors.
- Compile lists of overdue materials and notify borrowers that their materials are overdue.
See more related occupations >>