Related occupations for task:
Review logs, datasheets, or reports to ensure adequate production levels and safe production environments or to identify abnormalities with power production equipment or processes.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Collection System Operators
- Monitor and control liquid or gas landfill extraction systems.
- Monitor gas collection systems emissions data, including biomethane or nitrous oxide levels.
- Read meters, gauges, or automatic recording devices at specified intervals to verify gas collection systems operating conditions.
||Transportation Vehicle, Equipment and Systems Inspectors, Except Aviation
- Review commercial vehicle logs, shipping papers, or driver and equipment records to detect any problems or to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Examine carrier operating rules, employee qualification guidelines, or carrier training and testing programs for compliance with regulations or safety standards.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Identify and evaluate equipment, procedural, or conditional inefficiencies involving geothermal plant systems.
- Monitor geothermal operations, using programmable logic controllers.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards.
- Examine maintenance records and flight logs to determine if service and maintenance checks and overhauls were performed at prescribed intervals.
See all 16 related occupations >>