Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.02 - Compliance Managers
Related occupations for task:
Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Maintain required records of study activity including case report forms, drug dispensation records, or regulatory forms.
- Record adverse event and side effect data and confer with investigators regarding the reporting of events to oversight agencies.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Prepare and maintain attendance, activity, planning, accounting, or personnel reports and records for officials and agencies, or direct preparation and maintenance activities.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Maintain records to demonstrate compliance with safety and environmental laws, regulations, or policies.
See all 8 related occupations >>