Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.02 - Compliance Managers
Related occupations for task:
Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Prepare environmental permit applications or compliance reports.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Complete and maintain records, such as state-required documents, tracking documents, or product inventories.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Prepare emergency situation status reports that describe response and recovery efforts, needs, and preliminary damage assessments.
See all 10 related occupations >>