Related occupations for task:
Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
||Food Service Managers
- Review menus and analyze recipes to determine labor and overhead costs, and assign prices to menu items.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
See all 20 related occupations >>