Related occupations for task:
Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus.
- Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
- Operate experimental pilot plants, assisting with experimental design.
- Maintain or repair agricultural facilities, equipment, or tools to ensure operational readiness, safety, and cleanliness.
- Perform laboratory or field testing, using spectrometers, nitrogen determination apparatus, air samplers, centrifuges, or potential hydrogen (pH) meters to perform tests.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
||Geological Technicians, Except Hydrologic Technicians
- Adjust or repair testing, electrical, or mechanical equipment or devices.
- Operate or adjust equipment or apparatus used to obtain geological data.
- Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
See all 16 related occupations >>